RAHU MAHADASHA – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Edit: OMG This article on “Rahu Mahadasha” landed on Google Page #1. This article went viral on the Internet and got me so much love, especially from people going through Rahu Mahadasha. Thank you God, my clients and readers, and thank you Rahu Deva. Most of all thanks to my Divine Parents, Baba Sai and Mother Divine.
Edit: Month-Feb Year 2020: Most people (including me) find it hard to believe that I wrote this article in a single sitting. People often ask how, and I can only say “The Grace of Guru and God…Most of all Mother Divine”. All my knowledge, including this article, is a loaf of bread tossed by Ma in my begging bowl so that I can take care of my duties as a householder. Praise be to Baba and Ma. I am a foolish brat who gets way more than he deserves, just because They love me so much. I bow to Them and beg Them to never forget me.
90% of the people who come to me for a consultation come because of a Rahu-Ketu or a Saturn period (Mahadasha or Antardasha). This article is for those who are going through a Rahu Mahadasha.
“Rahu tumhe picture dikhayega” (Rahu will make you watch a movie) This is what I tell most of my clients
When I wrote my Ketu Mahadasha article, I had no idea that it would go viral, and would get me clients from all over the world. After that my clients asked me to write about Rahu Mahadasha. This was a challenge, because Rahu isn’t a one track planet like Ketu. Ketu is totally unbiased and it gives similar results to almost everyone. However, Rahu does play favorites and can give different kinds of results to different people depending upon its placement .
Hence a disclaimer is in order: This might not apply to 100% of the people.
House placement of Rahu makes a lot of difference.
In my experience, I have seen Rahu give great results in house 2, 10, and 11. It gives bad results in 8, and 12. In rest of the houses it gives mixed results. So keeping that I mind, let’s start.
“Rahu tumhe picture dikhayega” (Rahu will make you watch a movie) This is what I tell most of my clients, and this is what happens. Depending upon their Karma, Rahu can make them watch a happy movie full of growth and rapid rise, or can make them see a horror movie (this happens to majority). However, in most of the cases, in the end all that rahu promises turns out to be smokes and mirrors. Usually Rahu dasha ends for most people with some sort of disappointment.
At the end of the Rahu Mahadasha, one realizes that all that he has been chasing was nothing but a mirage. Those who get bad results laugh at the futility of their worries, and those who get good results, are often disillusioned realizing the worthlessness of their pursuit.
Understanding Rahu: As per scriptures, after the churning of ocean, when Amrita (nectar of immortality) came out, both demons and gods got into a fight over it. In order to prevent demons from becoming immortal, Lord Vishnu decided to interfere. He took Avatar as most beautiful of all women, Mohini and bewitched both the gods and the demons, who were captivated by her beauty. Mohini offered to distribute Amrit to all equally. Both parties agreed. However, tricking the demons, She distributed Amrita to Gods and poison to the demons.
(Note: Humanity has to thank Lord Vishnu for this. Out of the mercy in His heart for the common beings, the Lord resorted to tricking the demons.)
However, one intelligent and alert demon named Swarbhanu, was focused on the pot of Amrita, and realized what Mohini was doing. Swarbhanu transformed himself into a God and took Amrita by deceiving Lord Vishu Himself. Sun and moon saw this beaconed Lord Vishnu, who immediately used His weapon Sudarshan Chakra and beheaded Swarbhanu. However, by then, Swarbhanu had taken a drop of Amrita and had become an immortal. Thus, while his body was divided into two by Sudarshan Chakra, but he did not die.
The severed head became Rahu and the headless torso became Ketu. They were eventually accepted in the solar system and were given status of planets. This story is the best hint towards understanding the nature of Rahu.
Rahu is the personification of desire, the primordial rebel and rule breaker, who went against the “authority” and got what he wanted using “any means necessary”.
Rahu is desire and passion incarnate and is never shy of using “any means necessary” in order to attain his goals. He is smart, cunning, daring, and focused to the point of obsession.
Rahu is also vengeful and it is said that during the eclipse, Rahu swallows the Sun and the Moon in order to avenge himself.
Despite all the fear mongering around him, Rahu is not all bad, in fact the richest and most successful people in the world have a well placed Rahu. Anyone who wants more, has some influence of Rahu, it could be more wealth, more power, more knowledge or even more charity, Rahu is behind that. When someone wrote the iconic dialogue of cult classic movie Wall Street, “Greed is good” I can bet that the person was under influence of Rahu. For the record, the villain of Wall Street Gordon Gekko, one of the most famous movie character ever, in my view had a Rahu + Mercury together making him the evil genius that he was.
Rahu has a rebellious streak that comes in handy. When Sun, the ruler, becomes a Tyrant, Rahu the Rebel, takes up arms against him and restores the balance. All revolutions in the world were promoted by Rahu.
All the growth and development was inspired by Rahu. All the scientific breakthroughs, up to and including the Internet, using which you are reading this article, were brought to mankind by Rahu.
Being a bodiless head, Rahu has insatiable hunger. It is greed personified, it normally boosts the non-living significations related to the house it sits in, but it damages the living significations. E.g. while Rahu in 2nd house brings a lot of wealth, it creates conflicts with the family.
The role of Rahu is very important in a mans’ life because wherever Rahu sits, that becomes your goal in this life. Understanding this planet and using its energies properly, can open the doors of dramatic growth and development. Even a Rahu in 8th which I consider the worst placement, if utilized properly, can open up great secrets of the universe for the native. During Rahu Mahadasha, the significations of the house it sits in become field of action.
The following things often happen during the Rahu Mahadasha:
- Desperate Me: During the Mahadasha of the planet, you become GRAHA ROOP i.e. you start behaving like the planet whose Mahadasha you are facing. During Rahu period, people become desperate, chase illusions, become a tad selfish and cynical, and are almost possessed by passion and have rebellious streak. This can bring them pleasure or pain depending upon the placement of Rahu.
Edit: July 2020: DESPERATION is the favourite move of Rahu, and COMPARISON is his favourite weapon. Rahu makes one desperate, infusing him with the never ending Rahu brand of greed. Remember Rahu is a head without a stomach, he can eat all that he wants but he would never be satisfied. The same attitude is transferred to the native. Rahu makes the native feel as if he has nothing. I have known some very rich and highly successful people, who complained to me that they have “nothing” and they “don’t get as much they deserve” all were undergoing their Rahu period. During this period no matter how much one gets, it is never enough. This makes the native desperate and then out of this desperation, he a person commit some unethical action and that comes back to haunt him. Rahu favourite weapon for instigating this kind of desperation is COMPARISON. Now in the age of Rahu-fuelled social media, you can actually compare yourself with a classmate who was with you 25 years ago and is now a CEO in a foreign country, and you start to feel miserable, even though you are a Vice President of a reputed organisation, which in itself is an enviable position. But do you see how one Facebook search can make you feel like you don’t have enough? AVOID this trap of comparison.
Biggest Rahu Remedy: ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE: The biggest Rahu remedy in my view, is an attitude of gratitude. Remember Rahu can eat all that he wants but can never be satisfied. Remember he is a head without a torso, so his greed is unlimited…He would never be satiated.
So how do you counter the desperate greed of Rahu which can lead you from one desperate disasters to another. Remember to have an attitude of gratitude that is the biggest remedy.
Counting your blessings will not only make you a better and happier human being, it would also bring more peace and contentment to you. This contentment would go a long way in saving you from the clutches of of greed and desperation created by Rahu.
- Desire and Illusions: I have called the Rahu dasha “A palace of illusions”. Rahu indicates your goal in this life and a desire hidden deep at a soul level. Rahu Mahadasha activates this desire and a person discovers his passion, it could be money, power, fame or even knowledge. Whatever he desires, during Rahu period the breathless chase for that goal would start and everything else would become secondary. One may keep chasing one thing after the other, in a possessed manner, throughout the Rahu dasha, and never be satiated no matter what.
- Rebellion: A rebellious streak enters a person. Just like Rahu, he no longer wants to abide by the laws of the “authority” and is often on the path to conflict with the authority. Most people who voluntarily break the laws and try to get away with it, are often under the influence of Rahu. I always pity those parents whose children are running a Rahu period in their teenage, Rahu rebellion mixed with raging hormones can make one a “Rebel without a cause” and they would have a revolution every day at their house.
- Breaking the rules: One is often temped to break the rules and norms and use immoral and even illegal means to fulfill his desires. One goes on breaking the taboos, right from extra marital affairs, to interracial sex, to use of drugs and alcohol, to eating meat. People may end up marrying someone out of their caste, religion, nationality, and even race. There is only one rule that prevails in a Rahu period: Break the rules.
- Mental health issues: A poor moon in the chart, especially the combination of Moon + Rahu indicates depression and mental health issues, this gets intensified during Rahu period. Rahu passions take over and a man’s discernment is often thrown out of the window. The illusions that one sees can range from passionate pursuit for imaginary riches to obsession with a person of opposite sex, to seeing ghosts and spirits, all these can be real or imaginary, mostly imaginary. One should be very careful of mental health, especially during Rahu-Moon period.
- Fascination with the dark side: I have seen people become fascinated with the dark sides of things, right from corruption in the financial world, to unethical power plays in politics, to occult in the spiritual world. Everything that is dark and dangerous has a fascination. Even the spiritually inclined people start dabbling with the dark side of nature using practices like Tantra, Hathyoga, Aghora and other left hand paths.
- Marriage: Marriage. For the record, the planet of marriage is NOT Venus or Jupiter, the planet of marriage is Rahu. Especially modern marriages which are full of desires, illusions and passion but often end in tragedy and disillusion, are ruled by Rahu. Any period of Rahu is conducive for marriages. 70% of marriages happen in a Rahu period and 90% of divorces happen in a Ketu period.
- Foreign element: I have almost always seen a foreign element enter a person’s life and there is a fascination with everything foreign in the Rahu period. People often travel far and wide and go the foreign lands during Rahu period especially during Rahu-Mercury, Rahu-Venus and Rahu-Moon.
- Weight loss: If you want to lose weight, no period like Rahu period. May be it has something to do with Rahu being an insatiable head who can eat all that he wants, but will never be fed. I mostly see skinny people with Rahu in the first house, they are the tall lanky types most of the times. Normally people don’t put on weight in Rahu period. Funny part, I have almost always seen the same people trying to lose weight in the subsequent Jupiter Mahadasha.
- Disillusion: Rahu period normally ends in disillusion for most of the people. Once the Rahu “movie” is over, they realize that there was no hero, no villain, nothing, just a few lights dancing on a screen. It was all smokes and mirrors. You realize that all the time you have been chasing illusions. Almost always a person feels dejected and disillusioned at the end of Rahu period. However, the good part is that during Jupiter period one gets a chance to redeem himself and become wise after the wild goose chase of Rahu.
RAHU MAHADASHA PERIOD CHART:
Rahu Mahadasha is a long one and often takes it time to show its results. Unlike Ketu who starts hammering from the word go, Rahu is patient, it sits and waits for the right opportunity and then strikes with passion, like a COILED SNAKE. Its results are slow in the making but they pop up all of a sudden. And this happens in almost every sub period.
Let’s examine its activities in all the sub periods:
- Rahu Mahadasha-Rahu Antardasha Period: Rebellion, Illusion, passion-Disappointment: I often joke with my clients that Rahu dasha especially with an unfavorable Rahu, can be summed up in the lyrics of hit song of 90s, “Chain ik pal nahi-aur koi hal nahi” (meaning I don’t have peace for a moment and there is no solution to this.) Restlessness is the hallmark of Rahu. This is the time when a man is under absolute influence of Rahu and becomes “Rahu Roop”. He discovers a new passion, often as a result of some denial and frustration from system and he rebels against the status quo, and this starts the wild Rahu chase. Rahu brings a radical change in the person’s mindset and environment. I have a friend with Mars in 1st and Rahu in 2nd house (lucky guy). During his Mars Mahadasha, he was a patriot of the first order. His eyes would moisten when the national anthem was played. He would pay his taxes and then a little more to help the government and people of this great nation. One year into Rahu period and he was grossly upset about the “loot in the name of taxes” by the “useless incompetent government” of this “horribly corrupt nation”. I smiled at his statement and quipped, that’s it wasn’t him but Rahu talking. Rahu in the 2nd made him obsessed with money, something that he never really cared for in the past, but now that Rahu was active, money was the center of his universe. He was lucky to have Rahu in the 2nd, Rahu in a tough house like 8th can start a horror movie where a man can be scared, restless uneasy and depressed.
However, Rahu-Rahu period is often marked by a blind breathless chase that often ends in a disappointment. It could be anything from failing in an exam for which one prepared for years or losing on a business that one had worked for tirelessly. Rahu-Rahu often ends in a disappointment. As said earlier, counting one’s blessings is the best way of avoiding bad influence of Rahu. Even if Rahu-Rahu ends with a disappointment (which it usually does, counting your blessings will help you not to slip into despair. You should get up once again and get ready for the next period.
The good part is that Jupiter comes next to heal the wounds and give the much needed lucky breaks.
- Rahu Mahadasha-Jupiter Antardasha: Wise and restless: This is normally a contradiction of a period but more often than not, it is a good time for the native. While Rahu keeps on with the breathless chase, Jupiter brings the much needed good luck, joviality, and expansion.
Even people with an unfavorable Rahu find this period to be a period of relief as Jupiter brings the badly needed balance to Rahu’s restless energy. A man is not a wild passionate animal as he was in a Rahu-Rahu period. He becomes mature, wiser and comparatively rational individual. However, often this luck and wisdom is used in order to push the Rahu agenda further. This can also prove to be a period of marriage as Rahu and Jupiter together bring strong chances of marriage, especially for females.
- Rahu Mahadasha-Saturn Antardasha: Desperate Times: Delays, Denials, and Frustration: This period of these two malefics can be a period of frustration and limitations. When a gangster meets a tough cop, the results cannot be a happy one. Rahu, the outlaw runs amuck during Rahu-Jupiter and gets what he wants but the party ends as Saturn enters. Saturn, the Boss of Kaliyuga is here to teach a lesson to the rebellious Rahu. While Rahu wants everything “right now” and wants to break every rule in the book. Saturn shoves his rule book down the throat of Rahu and delays everything as everything happens in a s-l-o-w Saturn manner. This is one of the most frustrating times for the native. Especially if you have a tough Saturn or Rahu placement in the chart.
Many people get into “desperation” and often try “desperate measure” which can further deepen their problems. Often one has to pay for excesses done during Rahu-Rahu and Rahu-Jupiter period as Judge Shani pronounces his sentence. Saturn locks up the rebellious Rahu in the jail of social norms. Often people go to jail/get punished during this period for frauds and excesses done during Rahu-Rahu and Rahu-Jupiter. Saturn will teach the native that rules have to be followed. Rahu the rebel feels frustrated during this time as he does not have patience to wait, while Saturn is here to give him a lesson in patience.
While this war of two mighty divine beings is bad enough for anyone going through this, this is further complicated when the third Bad Boy joins the game, Ketu. These three opposing energies can weak havoc on a person. One should be particularly careful during Rahu-Shani-Ketu period which thankfully lasts for only two months. But these two months can feel like two years for the native.
It would do well for a person to have patience and follow his spiritual remedies. Remember “Desperate measures” are sure to backfire. Keeping patiences and focus is strongly recommended.
- Rahu Mahadasha-Mercury Antardasha: Dangerous minds: Scheming and Scamming: Finally, the rebel Rahu comes out of the Jail of Jailor Saturn and outside stands his best friend Mercury to welcome him with open arms, and a scheme. They have a lot to do, really. Rahu has all that pent up passion and frustration which and he is dying for some action. Mercury brings him the necessary intellectual horsepower to pull up a fast one, which these two are champions of. Often they are out to scheme and scam the world and this is what Rahu loves. This is often a time of intelligent breakthroughs, creativity, and yes scams.
However, an unfavorable Rahu can wreak havoc, can scare the person out of his wits and can dumb him down due to sheer horror that he presents through the mind. This is one period in which the position of Rahu and his relation with Mercury has to be considered in detail before reaching any conclusion.
- Rahu Mahadasha-Ketu Antardasha period: The Train Wreck: This is an easy one. This is one of the toughest periods anyone can go through in life. This has been called the period of “Karmic Retribution” (using the words of my favourite astrologer Prash Trivedi) and it is believed that free will of a person is at its minimum during this period and the hand of destiny takes over. There is only one guarantee, whatever one has planned will not happen. Even the best laid plans backfire. Normally the fall out is akin to a train wreck, like a train that has been derailed, a man goes differently than what he had planned and is dragged off the comfort and security of his train tracks and falls into rough and tumble of something else. Often I have seen people get some kind of disease which doctors find hard to diagnose. In the times of Corona, I would advise people undergoing this period to be extra careful.
Usually a person gets this period only once in life. Rahu and Ketu can never sit together in a chart (Thank God for that). They come together only once in a lifetime and they being two parts of one body signify a sort of completion. This is the period of destruction and re-generation. This is normally seen to put the man on the path of his destiny, albeit in a typical brutal Ketu manner. It is better to lie low and let the storm pass over, most importantly, to cooperate with the inevitable. For the record, Ketu Mahadasha-Rahu Antardasha would have similar effects.
- Rahu Mahadasha -Venus Antardasha: Gangster and his Moll: LOVE SEX AND SCANDALS: Well this is one period of indulgence. Rahu loves to be with Shukra, both like each other and intensify their energies put together. Breaking the taboos and taking luxury to the extreme level where it often crosses into the boundary of sin. This is the time when even the most prudish of people are found at brothels, the most sober of men start drink directly from the bottle, the most loyal spouses get into extra-marital affairs and apparently normal people take to taboo breaking activities. If you are booking your tickets for Thailand or Vegas, chances are that you are undergoing a Rahu-Venus period. Most scandals, especially the sexual types happen during this period. I HAVE SEEN MEN BEING ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND GET INTO SCANDALS AND LEGAL TROUBLES DURING THIS TIME. Be very patient and keep doing your spiritual remedies, praying to Mother Divine would be especially helpful, as both Venus and Rahu are two hands of the Mother.
Often people looking to get married (especially men) get married during this period as these two together boost a person’s chances to get sexual union, and if Venus is in a good and strong position one can get a a good match.
- Rahu Mahadasha-Sun-Antardasha: Egomania: The King can do no wrong: Oh boy does this one burn bright. Contrary to the commonly held belief, Rahu does not hate the Sun, it loves Sun, (it hates Moon though, and we will come to that). Sun is Rahu’s role model and he wants to become Sun. When Rahu’s obsessive self-righteous streak meets with the royal, arrogant, and self-righteous attitude of sun, you have a bonafide jerk, as ego is boosted to the maximum. When King and Rebel join forces, you have a dictatorship at hand. One feels that he is entitled to everything he desires and then some more. As the individual becomes more arrogant and conceit, this self-righteous egomania leads to many broken relationships, bad blood, enmity, and frequent troubles with authority (the native feels that he is the most supreme authority of all and he can never be wrong). While Ketu-Sun breaks the ego, Rahu-Sun boosts it and makes way for a downfall of a person as he is about to hit one of the most dangerous period of all, Rahu-Moon.
- Rahu Mahadasha – Moon Antardasha: The horror movie: Haunting, fear, and depression: If anything scares me after Ketu-Venus, it is this period of Rahu-Moon. After all the egomania in Rahu-Sun, the Rahu-Moon period is the ultimate downfall for a person. This is the time when all the foolishness done in the past, especially in the Rahu-Venus and Rahu-Sun comes to haunt a person.
Rahu hates Moon with a menacing vengeance and Moon, the softest of all planets which is the Karaka of mind is scared to death by Rahu.
Both of them are planets of psychology and together can play havoc on the native’s mind. Also, remember Rahu is “Node of the Moon” so it is always in a striking distance.
Rahu is a harsh menacing scary planet, while Moon is nervous, fragile, and insecure. It never ends well when these two get together. If the Moon is damaged in the chart, the native is frightened out of his mind.
I have seen depression in most people with a Moon + Rahu combination. Such people feel haunted by a sense of paranoia and nervousness/ anxiety. They usually need constant “reassurance” that all is well. They can also become neurotic and emotionally parasitic. This becomes worse if Moon is in Cancer, Pisces, or Scorpio. Cancer gives the worst results. For some reason, women have it much worse.
Funny thing about this period is that there is little or no actual damage, however, the mental torture and fear is enough to put the toughest of men under depression. Maybe, because Rahu has no hands, it does not do much damage in the real world. However, Rahu scares the and fearful Moon to madness. Most of the mad people in the world have a weak moon often impacted by Rahu (e.g. Fredric Nietzsche had a debilitated Moon sitting with Rahu) this philosophical genius ultimately lost his mind and became mad.
This is the period when one should try to maintain his sanity and not be afraid. This is the time of downfall and disillusion and a person often wonders why did he do all that he did. He realizes the futility of all obsession and passion and this is the lowest point in the Rahu period. Taking refuge of Shiva and Kaali would be the best idea during this time.
One should keep reminding himself that 80% of what he fears is not going to materialise.
Edit January 2020: I often cite an example about this period: “Rahu Mahadasha – Moon Antardasha” is like going to the washroom in the dark of the night after watching a horror movie. You know that the MOVIE IS NOT REAL. You know that there was an actress playing the witch and there is no witch in reality. Your experience tells you there has never been a witch in your washroom ever in your life, and there is no reason why she should be there today. You know for sure THERE IS NO GHOST…BUT THE FEAR IS IN THE MIND….!
Knowing that the threat is not real, is half the battle won during this period. The native should keep his nerves and wait for this horror movie to get over.
He would regain his courage in the Rahu Mahadasha – Mars Antardasha period.
- Rahu Mahadasha – Mars Antardasha: The Battlefield: Fight Fury and Redemption: God is kind, and that’s the reason he always puts a redemptive period at the end of every difficult Mahadahsa. Saturn ends with Jupiter, when one rises boundaries, shakes off depression, discovers himself and becomes positive. Ketu Mahadasha ends with Mercury when one regains his “head” and starts planning for the future. And finally Rahu Mahadasha ends with Mars, when one regains confidence and courage.
Rahu Mahadasha -Moon Antardasha often breaks a person mentally and he becomes a mass of scared, quivering flesh. Rahu-Mars brings confidence and fire back in the native and he is able to fight his way back to redemption. Using this fire and fury he is able to cut out all the foolishness that he did, route the enemies away, fight his fears, and remove the obstacles in his path. He is disillusioned now by all that Rahu had promised, the palace of illusion has disappeared and he stands in middle of a battlefield with a sword in his hand.
Edit: May 2020 : While Rahu Mahadasha – Mars Antardasha is a period of fight back and redemption, it is also known to bring violent events in the life of the native. There can be clashes, physical fights, even accidents. It is advised that as a Rahu Mahadasha Remedy during Mars Antardasha, one should DONATE BLOOD.
Praying to Lord Hanuman and Mother Durga/Kali would do really well during this period and would help a person channelize the energies of this fire towards higher goals and fight a good fight.
So while a well placed Rahu may give great riches and success, it normally ends in disillusion. An unfavorable Rahu may lead to difficulties and horrors, but in the end there is a feeling of emptiness and redemption.
Edit March 2020: Rahu tries to play a repeat of his own story with the native. Just like his own desperate quest for immortality eventually ended in a curse of eternal dissatisfaction, the native is lead to some sort of disillusionment and despair by the end.
However, thankfully, just like Rahu was redeemed by the Grace of God in the end and was given a planetary status, by the very end of the Mahadasha, after the torture and fears of Rahu – Moon is over, there is some sort of redemption during Rahu – Mars and all is not doom and gloom.
Moreover, then, there is the Jupiter dasha to look forward to.
Once the native is able to dispel the illusions of Rahu and make way for a happy go lucky Jupiter period, which one gets as a reward for tolerating his Rahu period.
THE X FACTOR: DASHA SANDHI:
Dasha can be translated to the word “condition”. Hence with change in dasha, the native’s conditions also change. Thus, with Mahadasha change, the entire canvas of the life changes. Usually it is a violent process full of turmoil and radical changes.
This period is called Dasha Sandhi, and it lasts for first nine months of Jupiter Dasha. I have seen people change everything in their life. Jobs, cities, businesses, and at times spouse. While toughest Dasha Sandhi is the one from Saturn Mahadasha to Mercury Mahadasha, Ketu has his infamous “Ketu Sting”. Rahu to Jupiter Mahadasha can be a scary procedure in its own right.
Rahu may open his “House of Horrors” for one last time in the chaotic times of Dasha Sandhi. This period can be tough especially for people with Moon + Rahu combination in their charts.
However, this period of turmoil radical changes and scary ups and downs, ultimately leads one to a life of happiness and fulfilment. I have often seen people suffer something horrible during the Dasha Sandhi. However almost always it turns out to be one of the best things that ever happened to them.
Once Jupiter takes over totally after 9 months of Dasha Sandhi, wisdom is regained, and by the Grace of Guru, the illusions and restlessness is removed and one attains positivity and peace. Behind illusion of Rahu, the child of Maya, resides the great Truth that once can see through the grace of Guru.
“When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you.”
Jai Guru Dev.
G. Vijay kumar
PS: Rahu Remedies: It is suggested that one prays to Ma Kali, Guru Deva, does Rahu Mantra and Keeps Rahu Yantra.
For Consultation contact: 956-454-7458 OR 767-822-8364 (WhatsApp + Phone)
For Buying Energised Silver Rahu Yantra @ Rs. 300 : 767-822-8364– (WhatsApp + Phone)
Please also check out my book on Shani Rahu and Ketu: