Thanks to God and destiny, ever since my article on Ketu Mahadasha went viral, I have never been short of clients and admirers.
Trying to help my clients (90% of whom were suffering from Rahu, Ketu and Shani periods), I created the Rahu Ketu and Shani Mantra Sadhna page with all the rules of mantra sadhna. However, then there were clients who needed to propitiate other planets especially Sun and Moon. So for their benefit I decided to put up the mantra sadhanas for other planets as well.
Rules to Follow: Physical purity
- You must remain pure while chanting Mantras
- Do the chants preferably in morning after taking a bath
- Burn incense while you do them
- Do it in your home temple or personal sacred space
- If you have to visit the washroom in between, take a bath after that or at least wash your hands, face, and mouth
During these 40 days (or a shorter period during which you should complete the charts) one has to maintain purity:
- No liquor
- No Non Veg
- No sex
Women undergoing periods should stop sadhana and resume from where they left once their periods are over.
- The Mantras have to be recited over a period of 40 days or less.
- Preferably be on a sattwick diet (mostly fruits as much as possible)
- Remember you can INCREASE the daily Mantra count, but can NEVER decrease. E.g. if you changed 1000 on day 1 on day 2 you can do 1001 but not 999
- Start on a day related to that planet:
You can complete the Sadhana even in one or two days, but please do not compromise on the rules of purity.
- Sun Mantra : Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Sooryaay Namah
Option: OM SURAYA NAMAH
(Chants to do siddhi: 7000)
Preferably complete in one day and start the day by offering water to sun after chanting Gayatri Mantra 9 times.
- Moon Mantra : Om Shraam Shreem Shraum Sah Chandraay Namah
OPTION: OM SOM SOMAYA NAMAH (I have found this mantra to be really effective)
(Chants to do siddhi: 11000)
You can complete this over 1-2 days. Pray to Shiva on both days.
- Jupiter Mantra : Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurve Namah
Option: “Om Brim Brihaspataye Namah.”
(Chants to do siddhi: 19000)
It is preferable to do this over 5-6 days and pray to Sai Baba of Shirdi every day till the sadhna is complete.
- Venus Mantra : Om Draam Dreem Draum Sah Shukraay Namah
Option: “Om shum shukraaye namah”
It is preferable to do this over 3-4 days and pray to Ma Lakshmi every day till the sadhna is complete.
(Chants to do siddhi: 11000)
- Mars Mantra : Om Kraam Kreem Kraum Sah Bhaumaay Namah
OR: OM BHAUM BHAUMAAY NAMAH
(Chants to do siddhi: 10000)
It is preferable to do this over 3-4 days and pray to Lord Hanuman every day till the sadhna is complete.
- Mercury Mantra : Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Budhaay Namah
Option: OM BUM BUDHAYA NAMAH
(Chants to do siddhi: 8000)
It is preferable to do this over 1-2 days and pray to Lord Ganesha every day till the sadhna is complete.
- Saturn Mantra : Om Praam Preem Praum Sah ShanichRaay Namah
For busy people, I would strongly suggest that you recite the below:
“Om sham shanayisharaaye namah”
(Chants to complete siddhi: 23000)
OR: (This is the longer version do it only if you have the time 23000 chants is not that easy):
“Om Nilanjanam Samabhasam, Raviputram Yamagrajam
Chhaya Martand Sambhootam Tam Namami Shaneshwaram”
It is preferable to do this over 5-10 days. Pray to Lord Hanuman and Shiva on all these days.
- Rahu Mantra : Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhraum Sah Raahve Namah
Alternative: Om Rahave Namah
(Chants to complete siddhi: 18000)
It is preferable to do this over 5-10 days. Pray to Mother Divine on all these days.
- Ketu Mantra : Om Praam Preem Prom Sah Ketave Namah
Alternative: Om Namah Ketave
(Chants to complete siddhi: 17000)
It is preferable to do this over 5-10 days. Pray to Lord Ganesha on all these days.
Use these mantras and if you are able to complete the Sadhanas your life would be better than before.
G. Vijay Kumar